A. SETTING UP
1. Buy & Install Arma 3 (if you have not done so already) -You can click on this link to buy it from Steam.
2. Subscribe to the Recce Interactive Steam Collection ( FREE). (Scroll down to the Workshop Items and Click "Subscribe to All").
3. Download and Install Teamspeak (FREE). (You will need this to communicate in-game.)
B. GETTING REGISTERED
1. Register a new Recce Gaming account by clicking on this link.
2. Join us on Discord: Invite Link.
C. OPTING IN
In real life, the Mission Process roughly works as follows:
i. Political Motive arises.
ii. Objectives are determined.
iii. Warning Order is issued to forewarn the CO (Commanding Officer) that a mission will be mandated soon.
iv. Mission Order is issued to the CO, which mandates that the mission be carried out.
v. Once mission is completed, the CO compiles an After Action Report.
1. Go to the MISSION CHALLENGE page to view the missions.
2. The missions will be listed at the bottom. Select any mission to view its details.
3. Click Warning Order to view the Warning Order. (This will be available before the Mission Orders are given, and will give you an idea of what the mission will be like.
4. Click Mission Order to view the official Mandate. (This will give you all the details and parameters of the mission.)
5. To Opt in, click on the OPT IN button, and fill in the Sign Up form.
1. Every mission will have 1 spectator slot. Every participating Unit will be required to have 1 non-participating "spectator". This person will take the spectator slot, and record the game from a third-person point of view.
2 . If the unit successfully completed the mission, then the Recorded Mission should be uploaded to the unit's YouTube channel so that we can review it. Once this is done, comment on the Mission Page to update that we can view it. (Include the link to the video.
3. The video should contain the aspects as per the Score Card. We can only rate what we can see. Eg: If we cannot view the briefing, we cannot rate it, and you will score a "0" for the briefing.
4. Every participating unit's mission (which was completed successfully) will be rated, but only the winning team's video will be commented on by a Former/Serving Special Forces Operator.
In COLD WAR – THE FORGOTTEN FRONT we allow you a one of a kind glimpse into the cold war battles in Africa.
It is an unforgiving war theater like no other.
Pit your skills against the rest of the world. It’s the Cold War all over again.
To survive the series your planning and teamwork skills will be more important than just pushing buttons.
You are invited – Come test yourself.