Official notice that Operation TOP HAT will Open on Feb 15 th for game play and close March 15th. Winners will be announced on March 20th.
The mission is inspired by events around Bridge 14 in 1975 where a small group of men once again had a large influence on the outcome of a conflict.
It was during Operation Savannah that the concept of the STRATEGIC CORPORAL was born. To be strategic you need to have disproportionate effect. This is only achieved by being multi-skilled, adaptive, agile, and to work as a team even though kilometers apart. Above all, you need to stay in the moment with absolute focus on the task given.
In this mission the teams will be tested for their team’s multi skilled abilities.
(1) At least one from your group will be deployed by helicopter at night somewhere on high ground North-East in-between the enemy positions deep into enemy territory. Step 1 will be to observe the enemy at first light without being observed, call in artillery and be the eyes and ears for the strike members so they can divert the bridge defenses.
(2) Another element from your group will be deployed North-West to scout for hostile positions.
(3) The second element will then need to return to clear the bridge for the engineers.
(4) The remainder of the team will bring the engineering task force forward and lead the establishment of getting a bridgehead.
(5) Once the bridge has been rebuilt your team will need to clear the road for the armored brigade to move North.
5 Tasks – One Objective.
The Warning Order will open On Friday 15 February –The Battleground is fluid.
Team size minimum 6, max 12 players. Follow your OC’s to make sure all mods and maps are loaded.
The final briefing on enemy and expected situation will be provided on 7 February.
End Of Notice